- A Walking Dead t-shirt has been pulled from stores because of complaints that it is racist. What was on it? Negan's bat and the words "Eeny, Meeny, Miney, Mo."
- Pope Francis delivered another criticism of some members of his own Church on Thursday, suggesting it is better to be an atheist than one of "many" Catholics who he said lead a hypocritical double life.
- Andrew Ridgely went on stage at the Brit Awards and gave a musical tribute to his former bandmate, George Michael.
- In celebration of the 50th anniversary of the lunar landing, NASA is going to take the Apollo 11 space capsule -- the one that was on the moon -- on a two year tour, visiting museums in Houston, St. Louis, Pittsburgh and Seattle.
- A federal judge has blocked the law in Fort Collins, Colorado, that makes it illegal for women to be topless.
- A restaurant in New York has started selling a so-called "New Yorker milkshake" which comes topped with whipped cream and a slice of cheesecake.
- For those of you keeping score at home, Donald Trump has gone golfing six times in his first 30 days as president.
- The Houston Police Department says the thief who stole Tom Brady's Super Bowl jersey is facing anywhere from 5-to-99 years in prison along with a $10,000 fine.
- Colorado is considering a bill that would allow legal pot deliveries.
- Simon Cowell is said to have spent $12,000 on his son's third birthday party.
- A woman named Cressida Dick will be the first female to lead Britain's famous Scotland Yard.
- FOX News channel's Alan Colmes passed away after a brief illness. He was just 66 years old. For years, he was half of the Hannity/Colmes show.
- A student activist group at the University of Michigan is demanding campus officials provide them with "a permanent designated space on central campus for Black students and students of color to organize and do social justice work." In short -- no whites allowed.
- Google has launched a robo-tool to help flag hate-speech online.
Friday, February 24, 2017