Monday, February 27, 2017
Friday, February 24, 2017
- A Walking Dead t-shirt has been pulled from stores because of complaints that it is racist. What was on it? Negan's bat and the words "Eeny, Meeny, Miney, Mo."
- Pope Francis delivered another criticism of some members of his own Church on Thursday, suggesting it is better to be an atheist than one of "many" Catholics who he said lead a hypocritical double life.
- Andrew Ridgely went on stage at the Brit Awards and gave a musical tribute to his former bandmate, George Michael.
- In celebration of the 50th anniversary of the lunar landing, NASA is going to take the Apollo 11 space capsule -- the one that was on the moon -- on a two year tour, visiting museums in Houston, St. Louis, Pittsburgh and Seattle.
- A federal judge has blocked the law in Fort Collins, Colorado, that makes it illegal for women to be topless.
- A restaurant in New York has started selling a so-called "New Yorker milkshake" which comes topped with whipped cream and a slice of cheesecake.
- For those of you keeping score at home, Donald Trump has gone golfing six times in his first 30 days as president.
- The Houston Police Department says the thief who stole Tom Brady's Super Bowl jersey is facing anywhere from 5-to-99 years in prison along with a $10,000 fine.
- Colorado is considering a bill that would allow legal pot deliveries.
- Simon Cowell is said to have spent $12,000 on his son's third birthday party.
- A woman named Cressida Dick will be the first female to lead Britain's famous Scotland Yard.
- FOX News channel's Alan Colmes passed away after a brief illness. He was just 66 years old. For years, he was half of the Hannity/Colmes show.
- A student activist group at the University of Michigan is demanding campus officials provide them with "a permanent designated space on central campus for Black students and students of color to organize and do social justice work." In short -- no whites allowed.
- Google has launched a robo-tool to help flag hate-speech online.
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Monday, February 20, 2017
Thursday, February 16, 2017
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
After the audience yelled, Meek Mill and his sister, Wendy said, “Look, I don’t know anything about Meek Mill or his sister being involved in this. And certainly, when you get to be as big as Nicki, you’ve made enough enemies along the way because you have to break a lot of eggs to make an omelet.”
- In other news, Meek has returned to Instagram after a hiatus from the social media site.
- Wendy Williams throws shade at Nicki Minaj’s home burglary:
A video posted by Fameolous Entertainment (@fameolousent_) on
Tickets for the tour go on sale this Friday (February 10th).
- The singer is also set to perform at the Grammy Awards on Sunday (February 12th).
- May 12 – Miami, FL – Bayfront Park Amphitheater
- May 13 – Clearwater, FL – Coachman Park
- May 14 – St. Augustine, FL – St. Augustine Amphitheatre
- May 16 – Tuscaloosa, AL – Tuscaloosa Amphitheater
- May 18 – Nashville, TN – Ascend Amphitheater
- May 19 – Atlanta, GA – Chastain Park Amphitheater
- May 21 – The Woodlands, TX – The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- May 22 – Grand Prairie, TX – Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- May 24 – Phoenix, AZ – Comerica Theatre
- May 25 – Santa Barbara, CA – Santa Barbara Bowl
- May 27 – Berkeley, CA – The Greek Theatre
- May 28 – Los Angeles, CA – The Greek Theatre
- June 1 – Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena
- June 3 – Woodinville, WA – Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
- June 4 – Woodinville, WA – Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
- June 7 – Minneapolis, MN – Northrop Auditorium
- June 8 – Milwaukee, WI – Riverside Theater
- June 10 – Highland Park, IL – Ravinia Festival
- June 12 – Huber Heights, OH – Rose Music Center at The Heights
- June 13 – Kansas City, MO – Starlight Theatre
- June 15 – Saint Louis, MO – The Fabulous Fox Theatre
- June 16 – Rochester Hills, MI – Meadowbrook Amphitheater
- June 17 – Toronto, ON – Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
- June 19 – Boston, MA – Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- June 20 – Columbia, MD – Merriweather Post Pavilion
- June 22 – Camden, NJ – BB&T Pavilion
- June 23 – Mashantucket, CT – Foxwoods Resort Casino – Grand Theater
- June 27 – New York, NY – Theater at Madison Square Garden
- June 30 – New Orleans, LA – ESSENCE Festival